Global rulemakers


[Suggested soundtrack: Jane's Addiction: Been caught stealing]


GLOBAL RULEMAKERS, OR HOW NWO HAS TAKEN US TO THE NO-RETURN POINT - THE SO-CALLED SIGULARITY -


-Eeh,eh,eh, espere un momento ¿Adónde me lleva? 
- Hey, wait a fucking minute: where the fuck are you taking me?

 

-Al mundo,como ud. me dijo. 
- To know the world, as you ask me

 

-¿Eso es el mundo? Ay, Dios.Pare, pare aquí mismo, que me bajo y me vuelvo caminando. 
- Shit!!  Is this the world?  Jesus fuking Christ!  Stop!  I get off right here and go back by walking!

 
 

-
Pero,oiga, ¿y los progresos? ¿las comodidades? 
¿energía, telecomunicaciones, cultura,arte? ¡Miren dónde van todos los demás!  
- But, tell me: what about progress?  amusement? energy, telecom, culture, art?? Take a fucking look where people is going!!

 
 
 

-Están todos contaminados de sangre,dolor e injusticias. 
- Everybody is infected with blood, pain, and injustice

 
 

-Y los que verdaderamente mandan están controlados para que sigan así de manchados. 
- Real global rulemakers are under controlled just to justify everybody get bloody stained!

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts