Monday, May 21, 2012

Global rulemakers


[Suggested soundtrack: Jane's Addiction: Been caught stealing]


GLOBAL RULEMAKERS, OR HOW NWO HAS TAKEN US TO THE NO-RETURN POINT - THE SO-CALLED SIGULARITY -


-Eeh,eh,eh, espere un momento ¿Adónde me lleva? 
- Hey, wait a fucking minute: where the fuck are you taking me?

 

-Al mundo,como ud. me dijo. 
- To know the world, as you ask me

 

-¿Eso es el mundo? Ay, Dios.Pare, pare aquí mismo, que me bajo y me vuelvo caminando. 
- Shit!!  Is this the world?  Jesus fuking Christ!  Stop!  I get off right here and go back by walking!

 
 

-
Pero,oiga, ¿y los progresos? ¿las comodidades? 
¿energía, telecomunicaciones, cultura,arte? ¡Miren dónde van todos los demás!  
- But, tell me: what about progress?  amusement? energy, telecom, culture, art?? Take a fucking look where people is going!!

 
 
 

-Están todos contaminados de sangre,dolor e injusticias. 
- Everybody is infected with blood, pain, and injustice

 
 

-Y los que verdaderamente mandan están controlados para que sigan así de manchados. 
- Real global rulemakers are under controlled just to justify everybody get bloody stained!

 
 

No comments:

El próximo mes me nivelo (Julio Ramón Ribeyro, 1969)

El próximo mes me nivelo El próximo mes me nivelo (no se publicó como un libro individual,  fue publicado en 1972  como parte del  segundo t...